Friday 11 July 2014

Podcast: EPL Roundtable WC Special - Semi-Final Edition

...slow news day? Something to listen to!

It's been a bit slow this week, what with the Swans off in The United States of the USA, but fear not! I've still been rambling about the Swans - even if ostensibly I was supposed to be commenting on Argentina vs Holland as part of my World Cup Podcast columnist alter-ego. This week we talked about the latest goings on in Brazil, and I managed to talk about the Swans appointment of a full-time performance psychologist (and it's benefits) for a good fifteen minutes. I'd say it's worth a listen, but then it was me speaking, so I would.

The podcast features myself, Jay (editor of Palace fansite www.theeaglesbeak.com), Dan (of WBA site www.baggiesfacts.com) and host Kevin De Vries (Spurs fan and general podcasting cult hero). Check it out! We'll be turning our attention to the Premier League again soon too, so stay tuned for that as well.


Oh yeah, and I said I'd say hi to my workmate Joe today too. Hi Joe!