Sunday 25 May 2014

The Swansea Way does a Chico

Wales' Best Sports Blog gets a makeover…


…and no I haven't as yet got my arse in gear and given the website a html once-over! Instead, after twelve years without a haircut of any sort, I deemed fit to let Mrs Swansea Way loose on my hair. 

My brief was 'no particular style…and a bit longer on top than it is on the sides' and considering she was has hardly ever cut men's hair I think she did a great job! When I put a photo up on Facebook, however, the first thing multiple people pointed out was the similarity between my new do and that of Swansea stylista Chico Flores. I can see why people would make the comparison - ponytailed beardy chap goes short, but there does seem a similarity - I bet his do cost more than mine though!

The Swansea Way
George Michael/Chico Flores


Do you think there's a resemblance? I just hope nobody thinks that, like Chico, I resemble 1980's George Michael…