Thursday 29 August 2013

The Swansea Way on the EPLIndex Round Table Podcast

New format...same rambles


For anyone who has an interest in that sort of thing, I've recently appeared on the EPLIndex Round Table Podcast for both the regular weekly slot, as well as previewing this weekend's match with West Brom. Apparently my Skype profile picture caused much mirth amongst the other guys. I definitely have a face for radio...

Personally I really enjoyed it and it's good fun having a bit of banter with fans of other teams, while it's interesting to see what other people are thinking about your football club. Reaction so far has been fairly positive so I may well be starting our own Podcast in the near future. Watch this space!

Here are the podcasts - just click the links to listen:

EPLIndex Round Table 4 (w/ @ChelseaChadder, @HughWizzy, @BaggiesFacts, @AnfieldIndex & @KevRov)



West Brom v Swansea preview (w/ @BaggiesFacts). Warning - I do ramble about tactics and Ben Davies.