Thursday 4 July 2013

It's all going to be a bit quiet over the next few days...

For my part at least!


Barring any major advance in my current technological capabilities, the blog's going to be a bit quiet for the next few days as I'll be spending the weekend in Brighton doing a cheeky spot of retailing with a buddy of mine, Greg, who runs Retrosexual Clothing, an independent clothing label based in Swansea. Anyone who likes a bit of retro chic (or supporting local businesses) should definitely check out www.retrosexualclothing.com  as we've been putting the finishing touches to the first lot of tiedye tees ready for the summer. 

Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure, but have a look - you never know! We've got a lot of extra-large hotpants kicking around too, if anyone fancies taking some of them off our hands...

We're up in Brighton making an appearance at Paddle Round The Pier, a charity event held every year which puts on all kinds of nautical and surfy events over the course of the weekend, and if anyone is anyone near Brighton this weekend it's well worth checking out as the weather is meant to be blinding! Who knows, maybe I'll find some wifi (and something to talk about) over the next few days, but the chances are I'll be incommunicado.

I actually went over to the Swans' training base today on my lunch break - boy it looks swanky! Apart from the portacabins in the corner, anyway... 

I bumped into Kris O'Leary but of course the main part of the squad have departed for Holland to get on with the first part of their pre-season preparations. Let's hope it goes well eh!